We will treat all your personal information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server and we will do our best to comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place.
When you register on this website, we will ask you to input and will collect Personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address and a password. We may also collect information about where you are on the internet (eg the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit and any search terms that you entered on our website. We may collect this information even if you do not register with us.
You should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service.
We confirm that any personal information which you provide to us (or which is available on public registers) and any user information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the GDPR and Eden Valley Computing Ltd understands best practice for managing information. We use your information only for the following purposes:
● Processing your orders
● For analysis to improve this Website and its services to you
● To serve website content and advertisements to you
● To administer the website
We will never share your personal information with third parties.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your personal information and /or user information, we are entitled do so.
We reserve the right to:
● Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
● Change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.